Monday, February 20, 2012

HushBabies - review

Continuing my review of HushBabies from my previous blogpost -


HushBabies
This is the most recent experience. In fact I have not received the delivery yet even-though I ordered on 3rd Feb... almost 13 days back - 9 working days back!

Positives:

  • Found a product which I normally don't find in regular stores. Though I am sure I would find it in stores for kids!
  • Apparently they were quick to dispatch(again... 'dispatch' vs 'deliver' as in previous case)
Negatives:
  • Their online customer chat service is slow. I would say if you cant make it prompt, take it out! Why open up an avenue that gives negative feeling to customer!
  • Even After 13 days, my product is not delivered! I feel as the courier company's performance has direct impact on their customer service, they should have very very strict SLAs with the courier companies! A customer should not be expected to chase courier companies for the product's delivery!
  • Prices are not exactly competitive. Maybe it is the nature of the products - the kind of discounts we see in electronic items, may not be possible in this product category.
I have dropped them an email for my order. I shall update the blog with their response and the date when/if[:)] I get delivery of the product!
 I had to send them 3-4 emails (no response!) and had to call them 3 times to hear lame promises. Finally, cancelled the order! This is where FlipKart makes a BIG difference!
The last thing I want to do as customer of an e-comm player is to keep checking with them about my order. There can be genuine reasons of delay and I would accept it but once that negative cycle of "repeated inquiries by customer and false promises by vendor" starts, it's time to write off that vendor!
I shall post the link of this blog-post on their fb page - I am sure it will be deleted! :)

Cheers.

2 Comments:

Blogger lalala said...

Dear Sarang,

We recently found your blog, loved it, and would like to invite you to join us at Storylane! We know you are passionate about technology so I know you will feel right at home with us at Storylane!

We aim to create a community where people can share stories and opinions or views about topics that may inspire or connect fellow members. At the end we are aiming for a collection of human opinions and experiences and I feel like with your help and contribution, we would be much closer to reaching our goal!

Our site can also help you in promoting your content, while in return you’re helping us in our goal to promote meaningful content many people can benefit from. You can do this by joining us, sharing your new, or already existing stories/opinions.

I really hope you'll give it a try! Thank you so much for your time and please feel free to visit our site at Storylane.com.

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions at Luba@storylane.com!

Best Regards,

Luba

4:44 PM  
Blogger lalala said...

Dear Sarang,

We recently found your blog, loved it, and would like to invite you to join us at Storylane! We know you are passionate about technology so I know you will feel right at home with us at Storylane!

We aim to create a community where people can share stories and opinions or views about topics that may inspire or connect fellow members. At the end we are aiming for a collection of human opinions and experiences and I feel like with your help and contribution, we would be much closer to reaching our goal!

Our site can also help you in promoting your content, while in return you’re helping us in our goal to promote meaningful content many people can benefit from. You can do this by joining us, sharing your new, or already existing stories/opinions.

I really hope you'll give it a try! Thank you so much for your time and please feel free to visit our site at Storylane.com.

Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions at Luba@storylane.com!

Best Regards,

Luba

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters