Sunday, December 10, 2006

First Web2.0 acquisition in India

After a long time I am coming back to my tech-blog.... And it had to be an exciting news like this to pump me up to write a post here -
Read this blog on www.WebYantra.com, one of the Indian Blogs I refer regularly.
Bixee, Pixrat - two indian web2.0 companies - were acquired by MIH, the Indian arm of the South African media company, Naspers.
These two companies were two of the early entrants in Indian Web2.0 space. Bixee is a job aggregator and Pixrat - a social picture bookmarking site.
I have been using del.icio.us, a social bookmarking site, quite regularly for about a year now.
Have briefly tried Pixrat but am not a regular user of this site as yet.
Anyways, read original blog on www.WebYantra.com.

-Luv Olweiz,
Sarang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counters